Ananthoo's updates

When all trees have been cut down, when all animals have been hunted, when all waters are polluted, when all air is unsafe to breathe, only then will you discover you cannot eat money. - Cree Prophecy

Sunday, November 27, 2005

play straight mate..

Hey! what an issue this greg chappels finger show has become..
asusual another nonissue being made up soooo big by the JL media..

but i wish this chap gregie comes up, stands straight and says "hey..u cheer me I show my hand or wave my hand and u mess with or jeer me, I show u a finger..preferaby middle..be ready to take as u give"
simple, eh??
but why hide behind wounded finger, straightening etc..he..hee..
play straight if u dare..or keep that finger somewhere well hidden..even if it means in uncomfy anatomies..

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home