Ananthoo's updates

When all trees have been cut down, when all animals have been hunted, when all waters are polluted, when all air is unsafe to breathe, only then will you discover you cannot eat money. - Cree Prophecy

Friday, June 22, 2007

and then serendip...

This is an old post of mine (few weeks back) somehow missed the bus..
so here it is:

In one of my first visits to CMC vellore I hit on this lady (or girl??) and we just exchanged some pleasantries and some what u dos' and some what u likes and some interested projects etc..and talked for some more time..and when i mentioned iam meeting some interesting people and people who I think have done so much for the society..and she asked me for some names as sample..and then asked me for sample names of '(yet) to visit'..and surprise - she knew most of them- visited and to visit category..and so she helped me with contact details for those i didn't have..plus she wud help me in more areas-educate me as she has deep knowledge of organic farming/farmers..
and that's serendipity, ain't?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home