Ananthoo's updates

When all trees have been cut down, when all animals have been hunted, when all waters are polluted, when all air is unsafe to breathe, only then will you discover you cannot eat money. - Cree Prophecy

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

sorry guys..

I have been very uncourteous and not replied(sms or mails) regarding the wishes for a new year..
I really dont feel up to it to reply those 'once a year' industry and definetly not with additional roaming costs;-0

I did spell that last year here and someone pulled up some funny slurs on me for that, but I insist still my view is that..Its just an industry (like archies etc for valentines and other dog day, boat day etc..) working overdrive..prolly 'partied' is the key word..may be its the booze industry or others..
but its simply another day..may be its different for thats one day I like to keep off my phone!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home