Ananthoo's updates

When all trees have been cut down, when all animals have been hunted, when all waters are polluted, when all air is unsafe to breathe, only then will you discover you cannot eat money. - Cree Prophecy

Friday, July 17, 2009

heard of SCSVMV?

see here.
I hadn't heard of it till last week!
We were searching for a good college for my nephew..who has scored decent marks but can only make it to some second rung college in TN. Then we heard of SCSVMV - sankara university under kamakoti trust! I was very impressed with their library collection and substantial works in sanskrit. Not that these 2 are relevant for an UG engg course! i was also very impressed with their works in relating to our ancient practices, achievements, integrating traditional knowledge to modern sciences..hmm, if I were to re do my UG, i wud go here I thought and so pushed my nephew there! The hostel was very basic but the mess menu sounded interesting;-)
any of u heard of this univ?

Labels:

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home