Ananthoo's updates

When all trees have been cut down, when all animals have been hunted, when all waters are polluted, when all air is unsafe to breathe, only then will you discover you cannot eat money. - Cree Prophecy

Thursday, August 09, 2007

aiyoooo

ohmigod..got to run..
I wanted to upload a nice ppt that I had received sometime back..and so went 5 hours from morning today and still I couldnt!
lessons:
1. nothing that says its free is actually free online
2. u learn point 1 after spending a few 'free' hours
3. dont think some googling can get u where ever u want, NO! u cant even upload a ppt on to this blog. so much for on'es confidence.
4. sh*T..if i keep typing my lessons learnt here, i might miss my bus!

oh yeah:-) am leaving for cumbam/Theni for 4 days..have fun and lemme try too..till i come back no posts..and believe me that part shall have greener pastures for sure..

PS: any of u who know to upload a ppt to the blog (after or b4 conversion of ppt to flash, pl send me the details...one temple for u on the roadside of theni-cumbam road)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home