Ananthoo's updates

When all trees have been cut down, when all animals have been hunted, when all waters are polluted, when all air is unsafe to breathe, only then will you discover you cannot eat money. - Cree Prophecy

Friday, August 01, 2008

Namma Bengalooru!

just came to Blore on a v short trip..phew..cool clime here!
am jealous really..
its so pleasant and fantastic, I was dripping of J! till I went out, that is, and reality caught up!
am sure i cant last 3 more days of this traffic jhunjut..
I feel really sorry for Blorites..
I say this fully aware that Madras traffic is following Blore way fast, still..

btw am off to sakleshpura for 2 days with my old telecom folks here..just to check out the place, clime etc for a trek later after monsoon:-0
so off I go..gimme a few more days b4 I complete the auroville experiences..

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home