Ananthoo's updates

When all trees have been cut down, when all animals have been hunted, when all waters are polluted, when all air is unsafe to breathe, only then will you discover you cannot eat money. - Cree Prophecy

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Run run..

The reason for my search in to the agri arena, the chemicals and their fall out on health esp cancer started when my father was diagnosed with malignancy long back. That led me in to a deep long travel and restore and many other organic things happened in my life. Now as a vindication, my mom is also in to this black hole. People like my parents who hardly even eat out and are devoid of any vices, getting cancer was a shock that set me on the search. Now with much concrete evidence and proof that residue of pesticides and other synthetic input cause cancer and many other ailments, am still wondering what will it take for people to really grasp the enormity of it and take necessary steps!

I spoke of my mom’s health sometime back and the malignancy issues..Radiotherapy was administered in my absence (thanks to W who was overburdened and cudnt join the yatra bcos of this ) and all our hopes of avoiding Chemotherapy is gone. We need to go in for chemo soon and so for some domestic and other reasons am taking her to Bangalore. Let the world know that I shall spend more time in the coming days in Bangalore (on and off- a week to 10 days around each chemo administration). Yes, u can sound me on any good oncologist you may know in Bangalore.
Am on the run and will have to manage some farm visits from Blore and that means Madras stay shall be less:-(
Here I go..
But I do hope to have more posts on my yatra experience soon..keep checking in..

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home