Ananthoo's updates

When all trees have been cut down, when all animals have been hunted, when all waters are polluted, when all air is unsafe to breathe, only then will you discover you cannot eat money. - Cree Prophecy

Sunday, October 29, 2006

back here..but

Oh..it has been ages since I scribbled something here..lack of time, lack of real interesting stuff to write about and ofcourse busy-ness and lazy-ness:-)
It was nice to note that some of u (so what if its only handful?) checked out reg the absence over mail. So some of u did miss, rit?
To talk of news – there’s nothing really..since there is nothing the press follows the errant wards of who’swho (like kumarasamy’s son or bidappas )..or they chase some vague case and pep them and serve them..how sick..
On cricket front – the way Indians are playing (even if they beat oz today) they don’t deserve to be in the semis..that WI match was a joke! Both teams trying hard to lose like those azhar days – only India did that better and lost easily;-)

I cant understand the logic behind remakes of old hits like Don, sholay etc..are we running short of ideas? As it is we had a set formula (of 3) to go by and here we start repeating them..talk of creativity..

Oh, yes- Diwali passed by..hope u desis outside India had more fun without the TV distractions. I was at salem celebng diwali with my sisters, cousins – fly junta..as always hated crackers but did not have the moral right to impose on my next gen as I know I had my share of burning money in my days (ok, I tore lotsa tamil newspaper and spread all over outside our house to show off, still)..i dunno if diwali is still the festival of lights but for ages, for me it has been a festival of sweets..gobbling tons of sweets and adding calories has been a big past time ..so that part continued without change..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home