Ananthoo's updates

When all trees have been cut down, when all animals have been hunted, when all waters are polluted, when all air is unsafe to breathe, only then will you discover you cannot eat money. - Cree Prophecy

Sunday, February 11, 2007

updates..

see here a report in Hindu about Indrakumar I mentioned earlier here. There is also more on the garbage issue of chennai here on the same issue.

meanwhile - can u believe this! my smal write up on Lt.col. Parthiban here has been acknowledged by his sister and she has given a link too learn more on him..so here it is..(pl check the 4th comment there)

1 Comments:

  • At March 10, 2007 12:57 PM, Blogger Venkatesh said…

    These videos provides a very good details of both the activities.

    Mrs.Mangalam's Civic Exnora -
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=YVbOFApeyEM

    Mr.Indrakumar's Home Exnora - http://youtube.com/watch?v=IEL9-d14pSM

    Thanks to both of you. I am Venkatesh from Michigan, USA. Ever since my last Oct Chennai trip, I have become an active volunteer for ExNoRa and am in regular touch with Mr.Nirmal Basu, its founder.
    I encourage interested people to contact Mr.Nirmal ASAP at:-

    Phone number (Cell) 98400-34900 ,
    (Home) 044 24759477

    Please email me at msvenky@hotmail.com for any additional information.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home