Ananthoo's updates

When all trees have been cut down, when all animals have been hunted, when all waters are polluted, when all air is unsafe to breathe, only then will you discover you cannot eat money. - Cree Prophecy

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

an inspirational video!

One day, a son asks his dad "Daddy, would you like to run a marathon with me?"
The father says "yes".And they run their first marathon together..

Another time, the son asks his dad again "Daddy, would you like to run a marathon with me?". The father says "yes son".

One day, the son asks his father "Daddy, would you run the Ironman with me?

The Ironman is the most difficult triathlon ever...
4 kms swimming,
180 kms biking and
42 km running.

And the dad says "yes". The person running in the video is the DAD.
The story looks simple until you watch the following clip.
Just amazing.
not to be missed..

Labels:

4 Comments:

  • At November 11, 2009 4:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Quite moving,wasnt it? Forgot to have a box of tissue while watching the video!!

    Jayanthy

     
  • At November 13, 2009 2:33 AM, Blogger Ananthoo said…

    @ jayanthy- u were one of them who fwded this to me:-) thx.. ya, quite moving..
    & btw, if i have to complete any triathlon, it can be only this way..my father carrying me..

     
  • At November 14, 2009 11:02 PM, Blogger Balaji Rajaraman said…

    I doubt if any average Indian father would be as committed as this Dad. I include myself in this negative list. Ditto with the opportunities available to differently-abled people. The guy will find it difficult just to move out of his home here. Both the Dad and the son are really worth a salute!

     
  • At December 01, 2009 11:13 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Watched this vdo with tears and a smile on my face... What an incredible moving vdo. Thanks for sharing!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home