Ananthoo's updates

When all trees have been cut down, when all animals have been hunted, when all waters are polluted, when all air is unsafe to breathe, only then will you discover you cannot eat money. - Cree Prophecy

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Kamal & me

I & Kamalhassan are on the same boat!
Yes my name wasnt there on the voters list (i did have my voter id card!) and so could not vote- just like kamal! So did Kamal.
I was very disappointed and tried moving all stones..went up to the presiding officer who pointed me to talk to the DMK agent there!!! one hour of pruning and running here & there and finally convinced I cant carry out my democratic right, I walked back. None from my family could vote too. There were many of my friends who couldnt vote either:-(
something fishy..
But I could have done something more, like checking a few weeks before if my name was on list etc.
note 1: ofcourse theres more similarity between K & me like alwarpet, eldams roas resident, non-practicing iyengar, brilliant blokes, looks, etc. ;-)
note 2: Madras heat is really blowing me to bits..am off to yelagiri and from there to salem, erode. So I can be very erratic or just absent for the next 1 week.

Labels: ,

28 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home