Ananthoo's updates

When all trees have been cut down, when all animals have been hunted, when all waters are polluted, when all air is unsafe to breathe, only then will you discover you cannot eat money. - Cree Prophecy

Friday, July 24, 2009

Namma Bengalooru!

hey! its so nice out here..cool and windy..
hmm and W tells me the last 2 days have been hotter than last few days.
I had to tell W that, out here I had to cross the road to the sunny side like u do @ CH!

so much for Blore weather inspite of all these concrete jungles imposing all over you and the pollution. Its really nice & cool.

BTW that nice place inside the deep forests of kollegal (veerappan territory) where I was to go is a No-No bcos of some re-election:-(
so heading somewhere else for the weekend..
but the farm visits are on..
so here I go..

Labels: