Ananthoo's updates

When all trees have been cut down, when all animals have been hunted, when all waters are polluted, when all air is unsafe to breathe, only then will you discover you cannot eat money. - Cree Prophecy

Monday, July 20, 2009

to the brim..

The whole day tuesday there is a program with Dr.Nammazhvar at Sevalaya. I work closely with both and so will spend some good time there. As I had mentioned long back, the sevalaya school children (11th & 12th) have organic farming in the curriculum. So there is a session for the students with Nammalvar. The morning session is interaction with farmers that side.
A full day goes.
then I head to Bangalore, Hosur,Mysore for the next 10 days.
So expect less updates here..but more once I have time bcos i will be visiting quite a few farms.
Meanwhile be informed that I shall spend 2 days here:

Howzzatt?

Labels: ,