Ananthoo's updates

When all trees have been cut down, when all animals have been hunted, when all waters are polluted, when all air is unsafe to breathe, only then will you discover you cannot eat money. - Cree Prophecy

Saturday, April 10, 2010

moi on Radio- 105.6 FM

Through my good friend and blogger(oops, is it ex-blogger nos going by the frequency at which he blogs these days) Thennavan, I was called by Gyanvani- a community FM radio channel under the All India Radio. This is being broadcast today, saturday, april 10th at 7.35pm. There is a repeat 2moro, sunday morning at 7.40am.
This was free wheeling interview on Organic farm, farmer, produce etc..
It was nice interview..
Those of u who can, try and listen..
ofcourse give me a feedback of what should I have included or changed or not said..
otherwise, it was a fun experience for me and so just to share my fun, u listen.

BTW they gave me an envelope when I left and I was so eager to see that, which I could only after I was out of their campus. It was a cheque for Rs.400/-!!!! my only earning since I returned back to india 4 years back! nice feeling, eh!

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home