Ananthoo's updates

When all trees have been cut down, when all animals have been hunted, when all waters are polluted, when all air is unsafe to breathe, only then will you discover you cannot eat money. - Cree Prophecy

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Benthakallooru..

oh yeah..thats banglore's orig name..waiting for vattals to change to that soon;-)
so am here again escaping madras's heat..or so i thought y'day when it was cool and pleasant after 3 days of heavy rains..today its back to - normal, can I say..still ok..
the average age of blore is reducing by the day..so the sight(for the eyes) is cooler these days..(or did I miss out in those busy days?)

hey..I did travel by the Volvo bus from JP nagar..cool..
all u olteners: better than ur 3. The AC works and so straight away a point scored..more below:
1/ local songs played inside.ok so what if its kannada, still something is better than nothing
2/there is a conductor. so a human interface - to buy tickets, to tell me when my stop comes inspite of the mike announcement and to answer any querries about the bus. (when I asked him how they manouver on the 2 meters speedbreakers ofblore,he said the driver can increase the height and ase me to please go there and ask the driver to show..he was all proud)
3/ less crowd than in 3!!

sooo cool, eh?

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home