Ananthoo's updates

When all trees have been cut down, when all animals have been hunted, when all waters are polluted, when all air is unsafe to breathe, only then will you discover you cannot eat money. - Cree Prophecy

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Blogs, terrorism, blockade and more

so..the GOI thought we bloggers have something in common with terrorists and so blocked..the normal uploading link is not yet functioning for me!
Iam not even sure if what Iam tyoing now will be published..
if it happens, pl be informed that the Madras heat really pushed me to Blore..it was a great relief here at Blore with pleasant weather..
and my hectic post-retirement life is pushing me further to HAMPI!!
yes a place I have been wanting to visit for long - a historical place with wonderful architecture, sad ruins (grt grt moghul marauders) and beautiful backwaters, old temples and a place of great heritage..
so am off again - for ur sakes..let me tell u folks how good that place is;-)
(I had so many things to say, if things work back to normal levels I shall blog them later)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home