Ananthoo's updates

When all trees have been cut down, when all animals have been hunted, when all waters are polluted, when all air is unsafe to breathe, only then will you discover you cannot eat money. - Cree Prophecy

Saturday, September 29, 2007

Sir India

what a name! Still I went ahead and ordered some stuff online for a kid..and then I had to chase these guys on mails, phones and what not..
I have done online purchases before (mostly thru rediff, ivarta, indiainfo) but this time I fell a prey to such lousy irresponsible provider. Be warned ladies and gentlemen..
just bcos, the product I wanted to order(gift) was available only in this site, i went ahead and ordered..risked, so to say..
and what a pain it proved to be!
Though I have cancelled my order (after 2 weeks of agony)I shall only get back the value of the order. what happens to all those phone calls, mails, false promises by their reps, agonising days and the worst of all- my gift on time to that kid(my niece)..its a shame and I wish those of u who get to see this (oh! yeah, spread this too)dont fall a prey to such silly sites.

Labels:

5 Comments:

  • At October 01, 2007 7:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    which site are your talking about ?

     
  • At October 02, 2007 12:14 AM, Blogger Ananthoo said…

    hi Ravi!
    I did not give the link bcos I dont want even such innocent hits on their sites..and do not want to inadvertently push some to them..its just another online shooping (con) site..

     
  • At October 02, 2007 6:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Then how do we avoid the site Ananth. I think your readers here are sensible enough not to try the site after your experience.

     
  • At October 03, 2007 5:44 AM, Blogger Ananthoo said…

    no man..not guarding it..just didnt feel like linking..anyways, here it is..its sirindia.com

     
  • At October 09, 2007 7:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    thanks for the name. didnt strike me to check the title of your post.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home