Ananthoo's updates

When all trees have been cut down, when all animals have been hunted, when all waters are polluted, when all air is unsafe to breathe, only then will you discover you cannot eat money. - Cree Prophecy

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

some change, eh?

One of the serious mails (left over from my professional days) that I received recently said this:
1800 new projects were added during Jul- Sep 09
25 were Cement projects, 58 Steel projects, 28 Textiles projects,
54 Thermal & 41 Hydel Power projects, 878 Roadways project,
152 Water Supply Schemes
106 Commercial Complexes and 301 Real Estate projects.

Oops said my mind..my heart bleeds..what a catastrophe says my brain..how much pollution, how much effluents, how many more tonnes of carbon di oxide? how many more lives??
Hm, what a change in a few years, eh?

Labels: