Ananthoo's updates

When all trees have been cut down, when all animals have been hunted, when all waters are polluted, when all air is unsafe to breathe, only then will you discover you cannot eat money. - Cree Prophecy

Thursday, February 23, 2006

wanna help..think!

to lighten up..a real story..
My sis had moved to a new place and applied for a fone thru Dot and got it. The number happened to be one used (prolly years back) by a doctor. So lots of calls started coming asking for the doc. While I was there I suggested we find out that doc’s new number and give when people call. After all its anxious distressed people calling!
The next day I happened to receive a call asking for that doc and I promptly gave the new number we happened to fish out. Yeah, I was smiling on having accomplished a cool favor! Pat came a call in few minutes..hey! I remember this voice, I was thinking..and the caller happens to be the one who had called for the doc a few mins back..and here he was coolly asking me – “sir! That number u gave me keeps on ringing! Any idea on the doctors schedule..”
Phew...and u think I cud have replied..no..I was astonished and bowled to even open my mouth for quite some time;-)

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home