Ananthoo's updates

When all trees have been cut down, when all animals have been hunted, when all waters are polluted, when all air is unsafe to breathe, only then will you discover you cannot eat money. - Cree Prophecy

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Payasam!

I don’t think I need to reiterate my revulsion for China or anything leaning left..
I stumbled on a very interesting blog on some truth on china here.
As we all know one hardly gets to know of the ground reality in China (like the fudged statistics or big islamic mess and ofcourse Chinese oppression in Uyghur/Xinjiang or their cheap/free labor called prisons or plagiarism industry on the rise and hurting the west off late or organ thefts and many more..)

Over to payasam now..
Did u hear of the disturbance (hey.what happened to me? Why do I call it disturbance?) er unique protest by a Chinese origin lady during the summit of chinese premier and US pres? Now u can see this here in that blog. Pl see the video (courtesy youtube) which shows this lady protesting and shouting something in Chinese and the whole press turning their focus on her leaving 2 presidents baffled..
Oh! Kya scene hai re..that made my day..I cant describe my contentment in words !

Infact it’s the genuine falun gong problem she voiced out. It’s a second time that’s she has done this to a Chinese premier (earlier to some other xxxang – ok Jiang:-)) Its also a protocol failure on the part of US and add to that Hu’s obsession with protocol. These Chinese any way don’t forge such embarrassments..so US better be careful..and that’s another benefit for us if our foreign office plays it well.
That’s payasam ain’t?? for sure for me..
infact my cup (of joy) is overflowing:-)