Ananthoo's updates

When all trees have been cut down, when all animals have been hunted, when all waters are polluted, when all air is unsafe to breathe, only then will you discover you cannot eat money. - Cree Prophecy

Monday, June 05, 2006

Pat pat..

century, >5k and all that...
So 6 months since I started blogging and 100 posts, 5250 visitors passed by just now!
so what if I myself clocked 1000 out of the 5000;-) It still feels good..
Its ok even if it was not a very creative outing every time..still looks like ok and I can pat myself on my back…
Definetly there is the thrill that some 20 to 30 (and 80 on a couple of days!) angels tread here and check out if anything is scribbled at all..infact the best of all those angels are those who leave their foot prints here..thanks a ton, that definetly was a gr8 tonic..do that more often please..
Any of u think I shud become more creative or post useful ones? Shud I lessen the frequency and increase the quality..(hey u know I cant!)..just etch ur suggestions – and any way leave it to me to take it or leave it;-) U know I like democracy and the Chinese one at that;-)

I started scribbling bcos I was bored to write the same developments/events/observations to many of my friends out there..plus the regular mails about what I was doing or how I was killing my time or the eagerness to find out if I still was really continuing my retirement life as said on quitting CH..
ok..there were these good souls who just jacked (faked?)up by pressing me to write just bcos they thought I shud write or those who jokingly mentioned I can do good writing (if I kept attempting is it?)..so what if some tried a tuff joke on u..now u r on to it..hooked up like hell..
so we are together in to this..let us fake enjoyment here..
come on..

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home